Welcome.
I archive my translations here, starting from 2020, but the older stuff is still out there if you're coming from where I think you came from. Do you want something translated from Japanese to English? I am currently accepting commissions for translations. I focus on doujin manga, lewd or not. I'll pick up pretty much anything for H stuff, but I might reject some requests on a case-by-case basis. Prices are as follows (in USD): Just a translation: ~$1/page depending on text volume Translation and editing, typesetting, everything basically : from $1 up to $4 depending on editing volume. Other than manga: hit me up, I'll figure something out. While I translate and edit voice SFX (like moaning), I usually do not touch other SFX, and the author's foreword/afterword. If you want them done don't forget to mention it. Payment will be done through Paypal. Contact me: Email: gentletemptl@gmail.com on E-H: gentle temp This place will be quite barebones for a bi...

Comments
Post a Comment